Elijah has a thing for toothbrushes these days. Unfortunately, they are not his. He goes into our bathroom and gets them out of the drawer while I'm getting dressed in our room. He carries them around all day long.
- He has learned how to "smell" flowers. He sniffs and leans over. It's the cutest thing. (My mom taught him how to do this last week.)
- We pinch our noses and say "Stinky!" when Elijah has a dirty diaper. He has started doing it too. Yesterday, at the doctor's office, he put his hand up to his nose and smiled and "told" us he had a dirty diaper for the first time. He has usually done it in response to us or copying us.
- Elijah loves to open and close the front door when it's ajar and the glass door is closed. Of course he gets upset when it closes all the way and he can't reach the door knob.
2 comments:
I bet the doctor was so proud...
So, if I ever need a spare toothbrush, I'll know who to call!
Post a Comment