(I know that a few of the pictures are not working...but it is a Blogger problem and I'll just give it some time to work itself out.)
What a fun couple of days! Danielle and Bennett stayed over Monday through Wednesday to help me with Elijah (and they didn't want to stay home alone either), while our husbands were on a Pastor's Retreat with about 20 other guys from our church. The guys spent their days golfing, playing softball, and eating out. We spent our days changing diarrhea diapers and trying to prevent Elijah from whacking Bennett with various objects. I really don't know who had the most fun--we loved every minute of it and wished we kept track of the number of diapers we changed over those 3 days! Danielle swept the floors, did the dishes, picked up countless toys, and waited on me hand and foot.
What a fun couple of days! Danielle and Bennett stayed over Monday through Wednesday to help me with Elijah (and they didn't want to stay home alone either), while our husbands were on a Pastor's Retreat with about 20 other guys from our church. The guys spent their days golfing, playing softball, and eating out. We spent our days changing diarrhea diapers and trying to prevent Elijah from whacking Bennett with various objects. I really don't know who had the most fun--we loved every minute of it and wished we kept track of the number of diapers we changed over those 3 days! Danielle swept the floors, did the dishes, picked up countless toys, and waited on me hand and foot.
Kristen came over one day for lunch and joined us for sandwiches. Natalie and Baby Greta came over one afternoon so that Danielle could do a few things at home.
Then, Robin came over all day Wednesday and took care of us until Nick got home around 7:30. She took Elijah out and got Jason's Deli for us for lunch. I think he really enjoyed getting out of the house for a while! (He probably feels like he's on bed rest too!) Robin folded laundry (which Elijah unfolded) and also put sheets on the bed for me. She brought a birthday gift which was a pedicure set complete with red and pink polish. It's a perfect thing for me to do these days.
Then, Robin came over all day Wednesday and took care of us until Nick got home around 7:30. She took Elijah out and got Jason's Deli for us for lunch. I think he really enjoyed getting out of the house for a while! (He probably feels like he's on bed rest too!) Robin folded laundry (which Elijah unfolded) and also put sheets on the bed for me. She brought a birthday gift which was a pedicure set complete with red and pink polish. It's a perfect thing for me to do these days.
1 comment:
We've had those kind of days too. I hope the rest of you don't catch the bug. And from that pic, I'm not sure if Elijah likes having Robin around much. ha ha.
Wish we could come over and crash your bedrest.
Post a Comment