We had a wonderful week of help from Papa and Nana C! They took care of us, our house, our meals, and even spoiled us with fun gifts, too! We are so thankful for their help!
I had a check-up this past week, and everything continues to look stable. Things are still favoring preterm labor, so I am continuing the bed rest, but at least things are not getting worse! The test that they "run" every two weeks also came back negative, which means I will most likely not deliver in the next two weeks. So that will get us to the end of 33 weeks! Woohoo! I will be 32 weeks on Monday, which is a big milestone. Every day makes a big difference at this stage of development.
My mom comes tonight, and will stay through the end of the month, if not longer, depending on what things look like at that point. Yeah!
1 comment:
Allison, I know you are so excited to have family support these last few weeks, especially having your mom there. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.
Mrs. Debbie
Post a Comment