October 4, 2007

35 1/2 Weeks

We had a check up today, and found out that I am 2 cm. dilated and 50% effaced. The baby's head is fully engaged, and it will not drop further until I am in active labor.

(I was 4 cm when I checked into the hospital with Elijah at 38 weeks, having contractions that were less than 2 minutes apart, lasting 2 minutes.)

The Dr. made sure we had registered at the hospital, and that our bags were packed. She speculated that Baby Roark may come before 38 weeks. But who knows?! We are as ready as we can be!

I've loved being active again and being able to play with Elijah and pick him up...and go to Target.


Here is a picture of 35 weeks with Elijah. What do you think? (It's hard to compare with different shirts.)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I think you look fantastic and I hope I'll get similar news when I go to the doc today!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Correct answer: I think you look beautiful in both pictures :-)
Come on out and play, little Roark! Bennett can't wait for another buddy to talk with :-)