November 3, 2007

Hudson Parker Roark

Announcing the "Roark Family of Four" with their newest addition, Hudson Parker Roark, born around 3 pm on November 3rd, 2007 weighing 8 lbs and 6 ounces. More details and updates coming soon!








17 comments:

Amber said...

Hooray for Boys! Congratulations on Baby Hudson! Can't wait for our playdates with FIVE boys! (O yeah, Blake says congrats on the game, but Roll Tide!)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Haley said...

WOW!! I really thought you were having a girl! You SO DO NOT look like you just gave birth- gorgeous as always. Congratulations!

Hilary said...

He's beautiful. Congratulations, Roarks. And Elijah looks like a proud big brother--they're going to be such buddies! I'm so excited for you. And yes, Allison, you look stunning!

hollyfouts said...

What a wonderful day! Congratulations. And you know I love the name:)

Adam and Natalie said...

What a good looking family! Allison, you look great and Hudson has such pretty lips! I cannot wait to meet him in person! Your mom is one gorgeous grandma too!

Wolfgers said...

Praise Him! He's beautiful. I can't waiiitttt to meet him!

Marty said...

The Moore's love Hudson! We are so glad he's finally here!

lauren said...

congrats!!! so excited for you all - love, lauren and andy

Justin and Gi said...

Welcome to the world baby Hudson!
The entire family looks glowing...I am so glad that everyone was able to be there. God is good...all the time
Love the Himes

Jessica said...

Yay for cute healthy baby boys! Hudson is adorable! And I will agree with the rest of the comments and that you look great as always! Congrats Roark's!

Kate said...

CONGRATS! You are such a beautiful family! He looks a lot like Elijah did when he was born. Hope to meet baby Hudson soon!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Yey!!! Welcome Hudson!!!

Bran said...

yay! we're so excited for you guys. congrats! you all look great as a fam of 4!!!

Nathan and Nynke said...

Congratulations guys! He is gorgeous!!!
Welcome Hudson....

Kevin and Kristina said...

Congratulations Roarks! What a beautiful family - I am so excited for you! Lots of love, Kristina

Bridgette said...

Congrats Allison! He is a doll.:) Thanks for the birth story...I love to hear how little one's make their entrance!! ~ Nat's sis