Elijah was "making cupcakes" this morning after our walk. This means lots of bowls, pans, spoons, and rubber cupcake liners are pulled out of the cabinets. He brought over a plate of cupcakes to me for me to take an imaginary bite. But when he brought the plate over, he bowed at the waist, put his little hands together and said "Pray. Thank you, God." Love it!Nick came home for a quick lunch. He said, "Elijah, Mommy and Daddy are going to have a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. What would you like?" Elijah said, "Cheeseburger." Hey, I would rather have a cheeseburger too!
And now for Hudson...
This is how Hudson spent part of the day yesterday. He wanted to be held, but my arm was about to fall off, so I whipped out my HotSling. I figured out how to wear it for a baby his age, and I loved it.



3 comments:
I've been wondering how to switch my sling to a side carrier! I might have to put on a sassy outfit break out the instructional DVD with the "hip" moms. :)
Me too! I have been trying to figure out the best way to wear that Hotsling! -Kristin
I love using it as a hip carrier. In fact, that's pretty much the only way Greta would EVER wear it.
Post a Comment