Yay! That's so exciting! You all are such great parents and I love seeing your kiddos grow up via your blog! Oh what fun! Congrats! Oddly enough I was just talking about you today and forwarded your mommy handouts to an expecting first time mom! Yay for new babies! - Jessica
i had a funny feeling when i saw amber's facebook status a couple weeks ago "Amber is so excited about some news she just heard!"... immediately said to todd "allison's pregnant" :)
so excited for you- i know you all are thrilled. going to stick to your guns about not finding out again? hope you're feeling great, can't wait to watch you two grow!
15 comments:
ahhh!!! Congratulations!! Praise the Lord, I'm so excited for you guys! That's awesome news :)
congratulations! children are such a reward from the Lord...you are an awesome mom! glad you're feeling great, and hooray for a strong heartbeat :)
Congratulations Allison! I am sure you all are just thrilled. Are you guys going to find out what it is? Hope you are feeling good! :)
Praise the Lord indeed! What wonderful news! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting! Hope you're feeling ok.
Yay! That's so exciting! You all are such great parents and I love seeing your kiddos grow up via your blog! Oh what fun! Congrats! Oddly enough I was just talking about you today and forwarded your mommy handouts to an expecting first time mom! Yay for new babies! - Jessica
i had a funny feeling when i saw amber's facebook status a couple weeks ago "Amber is so excited about some news she just heard!"... immediately said to todd "allison's pregnant" :)
so excited for you- i know you all are thrilled. going to stick to your guns about not finding out again? hope you're feeling great, can't wait to watch you two grow!
Congratulations! That looks like another boy to me!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!
Yay yay yay!
Can't wait to see that little girl!
woooooo whooooo!!!!
praise the lord!
YAY! i am so excited for your family to grow! praise the Lord! what a miracle. love you. :)
So wonderful Allison! We are excited for yall! Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment