Most children go through a season where their vocabulary just 'takes off.' Or at least, mine did. Elijah went through a short babble stage, then stopped talking altogether, and suddenly returned with words. Hudson hasn't really gone through a babble stage; he's just started saying words...and lots of them. Just in the last week or two, his vocabulary has multiplied. I don't even think I can make a list of words he can say since there are so many. He will repeat just about any word on command, and he identifies many objects on his own without being prompted. It's been so fun to watch!
When he sees a Starbucks or Caribou cup, or even a tea bag, he will say "coffee!" That's my favorite word right now. Well, other than "Mommy," which he says so sweetly. I love how he says it with the 'y' sound at the end instead of "Mama."
Saying "coffee" as one of his first words says alot about his Daddy, doesn't it?!
No comments:
Post a Comment