For dinner tonight, we had "rainbow pancakes."
They were a big hit.
I hope to make this a birthday and holiday tradition.
Red and pink for Valentine's Day. Green for St. Patrick's Day. Rainbow for Birthdays.
You get the idea.
The boys picked orange, blue and green.
Elijah said it was for the "Tennessee Vols, Blue Devils and Crocodiles."
(Hee. I think he meant the Gators. Even though they're not green.)
The batter looked like an advertisement for Sherwin Williams.
The boys played in a band while I made the pancakes.
Emmaline did some sit ups.
And looked like her adorable self.
But look at these pants!
2 comments:
Allison, I just put a link on our blog to another blog that had some really helpful dSLR tips. It's just one post but I found it really helpful. Figuring out lighting AND taking pictures of moving kiddos that don't turn out blurry is hard! I'm still learning too! Your pics are looking really great though. I'm sure you're loving the new camera!
Allison, I love love love seeing your sweet children...makes me think of all the fun things Mom did with having two boys and then a girl (and gives me ideas for when I am a mom one day!). Mother used to make pink heart-shaped pancakes on Valentine's and we all still talk about how much we loved the little things like that...Just an idea for you that we loved! I think she just poured the batter into a heart-shaped cookie cutter!
Post a Comment