Emmaline has started cruising with her little walker!
She's still not close to walking on her own yet, and isn't standing without holding on either.
But it's a step in the right direction.
(Pun intended!)
I am all about my baby's milestones, of course.
However, the thing I love most about this video is her skinny jeans.
As Tyler Parker said, "There's nothing skinny on that girl."
But aren't those skinny jeans hilarious on her not-so-skinny legs?
But it's a step in the right direction.
(Pun intended!)
I am all about my baby's milestones, of course.
However, the thing I love most about this video is her skinny jeans.
As Tyler Parker said, "There's nothing skinny on that girl."
But aren't those skinny jeans hilarious on her not-so-skinny legs?
2 comments:
Love the jeans! :)
the jeans are amazing on her. i feel like that's how i look too with skinny jeans on ;)
Post a Comment