"My tummy is so full. I think it has a cavity."
"Could you turn the TV off so the batteries won't run out?"
--Little boys love to talk about their poops, so I'm living in that world right now. If bathroom humor makes you uncomfortable, skip these next three.--
"My poop looks like a chocolate milkshake." (He had one too many grapes.)
He pooped, and didn't flush. He came to tell me about it, as he always does. Then said, "I need to poop some more, and I'm going to make an X with this next poop on top of it."
The boys somehow started saying "quack" for passing gas. We told them that certain words they were hearing/saying were not good manners. So I guess they made up their own code word. They always crack up laughing, saying "I quacked!!"
1 comment:
def laughed at that!!
Post a Comment