I was having a conversation with someone recently and I cannot remember who it was....forgive me! We were talking about private blogs, and whether there is a limit to the number of readers. (Possibly 100 readers?) Will you email me if we were having this conversation? There is not a limit, and I think I can help you!
4 comments:
I think it might have been E!
We didn't have that conversation but I would love your help! On my settings it specifically says you may have up to 100 readers. I'm getting close and I don't want to have to turn people away!
my blog says I can have 100 too. Not that I will probably need more than that! ha!
Hey A--it was me! Sorry I didn't see this until just now---am behind on my blog reading. But, it seems you figured it out before now since we've already emailed about it. ;) Thanks again.
Post a Comment