Every now and then I do a "things I love" post.
It's time for another one.
This one is short. But sweet.
I love my punchers.
I have three and I've used them for cupcakes at birthday parties, favor bags, table decorations, tags for bags of oreo balls and sugar cookies, and for gift tags.
I got them at Michaels with a 40% off coupon on each.
I love Emmaline in her new boots.
Especially with her skinny jeans.
I'll try to get a pic soon.
I wanted a Christmas candle that would trick me into thinking we had a live tree.
But I don't like most pine-scented candles. They're just too much for me sometimes.
I found "Sparkling Snow" at Yankee candle and love it!
I love Christmas cards.
But who doesn't?
And I love Emmaline's ruffle socks and girly shoes.
I love styles that are timeless.
I'm sure we all had these shoes as little girls, and our mothers may have too!
And I have a new chocolate-dipped pretzel love.
Rold Gold now has them.
They are $2.50, which is cheaper than the Flipz.
And there are way more in the package.
But they are seasonal. So that means I better stock up.
Just gotta look for some coupons to make them "almost free!"
You just have to close your eyes and imagine them in your head.
I couldn't find a picture that looked like the package I found.
2 comments:
Ohh timeless baby clothes, how I love you! :) Em's socks and shoes are precious.
I have a new puncher. Its an old fashioned looking "tag". Let me know if you want to use it!
I have been wondering how you made those cute gift tags! Thanks so much for posting about your punchers :) Oh, and I'm AMAZED at how many fun things you do...crafting..baking...as a mom of 3. We put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving, and I still haven't found time to decorate it....ah, life with newborn twins ;) Love you!
Post a Comment