You can find it here.
These are cinnamon pancakes, made from scratch.
You probably have everything on hand already.
As Nick said, they taste like French Toast Pancakes.
They are awesome!
I made the "special syrup" too and it's definitely sweet like a cinnamon roll icing,
so you may or may not like that part?
The kids and I did, but I didn't even put any on Nick's--just gave him regular syrup.
I served them with cut-up bananas, and it was delicious!
Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk:
These are cinnamon pancakes, made from scratch.
You probably have everything on hand already.
As Nick said, they taste like French Toast Pancakes.
They are awesome!
I made the "special syrup" too and it's definitely sweet like a cinnamon roll icing,
so you may or may not like that part?
The kids and I did, but I didn't even put any on Nick's--just gave him regular syrup.
I served them with cut-up bananas, and it was delicious!
Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 Tbsp white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
Mix wet ingredients in a bowl:
2 eggs (whole) beaten
1 Cup of milk (or a little more if your batter isn’t runny enough) 2 Tbsp Corn Syrup 1/4 Cup butter or margarine, melted 1 Tbsp vanilla Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well. Cook in a greased skillet or on a griddle.
Maple Icing Syrup
1 cup powdered sugar 1/4 cups butter – melted 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup 1/4 cup milk Combine all of these ingredients and pour over the cinnamon bun pancakes. (I like runnier batter so the pancakes aren't too thick. It's harder for the kids to eat thicker pancakes, so I added more milk until it was the consistency we like.)

1 comment:
ooooh - thanks for another pancake recipe. You posted those pop up pancakes a long time ago and they became a staple in our house...until we had to get rid of eggs for Will! But...these only call for two eggs, so my egg substitute might work! Woohoo! Sorry for the long comment about nothing really...I think I need to get out more.
Post a Comment