January 18, 2011

Lately

I dropped off around 500 items last night at the Kids Exchange sale.
So glad to have that done, and out of our house!

So I'm back.

Hudson has been having some obedience issues lately when it comes to nap time.
He will talk to Elijah and get out of his bed, keeping Elijah from resting.
And I'm amazed that Elijah still naps.
So I often separate them if Hudson disobeys,
and Elijah will almost always fall asleep in our bed.
In fact, in the morning, Hudson is the one who wakes up Elijah.
He just loves and needs sleep.
I just had to snap a few pics of Emmaline's outfit the other day.
Her dress, boots and flower were just an adorable combination.
She loves to 'clean' with a rag, so I often give her a baby wash cloth and let her go to town.
Of course she makes more of a mess than anything, but that's what babies do!
The ice finally melted in our driveway (we don't get sun),
and the kids went out to play on Thursday.
It had been way too long, and they loved every minute of it.
Emmaline spent the whole time in the Cozy Coupe, her long-time obsession.
Nick pushed her, Elijah raced beside them, and Hudson scraped ice.
(Taken through the glass door. Sorry for the smudges!)
Last, but not least...we have the most amazing babysitters.
Dara came over and brought a matching Superman costume in her size!!
I mean, really!? How awesome is that!?
Thank you, Sara and Dara (ha!) for keeping the littles while we visited a magnet school for Elijah.
Can't believe he'll be in kindergarten in the fall!

No comments: