And it tastes SO much better.
I just use a pinch of red pepper flakes since 1/4 tsp was a little too spicy for the kids. And I've found chili powder in the "hispanic-ethnic foods section" of the grocery store for much cheaper than McCormick or store-brand chili powder. (Unless you have a McCormick coupon that doubles during Super Doubles!)
This recipe equals one pack. Stir the following together and use as you would any recipe that calls for a packet of taco seasoning.
1 TBSP chili powder
1/4 tsp of each: garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and oregano
1 and 1/2 tsp of cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 TBSP chili powder
1/4 tsp of each: garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and oregano
1 and 1/2 tsp of cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 comment:
Perfect! I was going to make tacos tomorrow night! Thanks Allison :)
Post a Comment