Just another reason why I love Sunday mornings...
I escaped to our room for .342 seconds to take my hair out of rollers and to make sure I had on all of my clothes before walking out half-naked for church.
I came out to find this.




Let me think....yes, it was worth it!

She cannot reach the door handle to open it, so I am not sure who opened it...
but I suspect one of the boys did and forgot to close it.
As if our morning wasn't crazy enough,
I had two bags of cookies and valentines to carry, a bag of icing supplies for a friend, my purse and coat. So, I asked Hudson to carry Emmaline's little bag to the car for me, while Elijah carried his own backpack.
I unloaded everyone from the car into the parking lot and told the boys to stand in their usual spots.
I reached for all of our bags, and saw that Emmaline's didn't make it into the car.
I asked Hudson, and he said, "I put it riiiiight by the front door."
So we buckled all back in, turned around and went home to get it.
It had her milk in it, which keeps her happy when it's close to lunch time and nap time, or I would have just left it.
Lesson learned: Never delegate to a 3 year old.
1 comment:
Oh gosh... and then I wasn't even there to get the icing tools... SOOOO Sorry!
Emmaline's affinity for food is simply amazing!
Post a Comment