March 26, 2011

Elijah's Soccer Videos

Elijah's loving soccer.
However, I'm not sure how much he's really GETTING it.
Who cares?
He's having a great time.

In the video below, he is supposed to be a forward, and he's supposed to be going after the ball.
He's on the far left.

Maybe he has a future as a track star instead?

And this time, he's the goalie.
He's up against the white wall.
Ummmm?
Focus, focus!

Reminds me so much of me...chasing bunny rabbits in the t-ball field...picking flowers...
and quitting soccer because "I got too sweaty."

1 comment:

ashley said...

Hilarious!! Camden has done soccer and t-ball (getting ready to start t-ball again next week) and he still hasn't gotten either of them. He's the kid staring at the birds in the sky and picking grass. :) I guess they are just still too young to really "get the rules of the game", but as long as they are having fun and trying their best, that's all that matters, right?! :)