I'm working on a few different "packages" for cookies.
These boxes are small and cute and will be perfect for cookies for Elijah's teachers.
Of course my printer is out of ink. I guess they'll get a handwritten label.


These are for Elijah's class as well as the other 4 year class.
They have a combined "Green Tea Party" every year.

These were super easy and fun.
I really liked the color of the lighter green cookies, and had fun mixing colors to make it.
7 comments:
Adorable! Love the light green, too!
Too bad your printer is out of ink! I saw these cute labels that would be perfect for the teachers!
http://maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-gifts-for-st-patricks-day.html
YUMMMMMMMMY. absolutely precious!
Do I need to say it again?! You better start thinking of names for your cookie shoppe...
So with Ashley on that!
seriously....I want to eat these...have you ever posted your famous cookie and royal icing recipe??
Allison, how do you ice them so perfectly?? Do you have a tool that you use or are you just that good?! These look great!
would love your cookie recipe, too!
Post a Comment