One of Elijah's preschool friends came over for a play date this morning.
We put water in the sand table and they played and got all wet.
This little shirt on Emmaline was Ruthie's, and it's a swimsuit top.
It was so perfect for today!
Thanks, Kristen!
Grandparents, I know you're going to freak out.
But since you're going to see lots of pictures of Emmaline with this boo-boo,
I figured I'd go ahead and explain what happened.
First of all, she is totally fine.
She was pushing her Cozy Coupe up Kim's sidewalk and fell and hit her face against the concrete/brick wall that surrounds her bushes.
She cried for a minute and then kept playing.
It's a really bad scrape.
It didn't bleed much at all since it's not very deep, but it's just really big.
And ugly.
So much for those pretty Easter pictures I was planning on taking Saturday.
We had popsicles after lunch and everyone picked their favorite Superhero popsicle.
Emmaline wasn't too picky.
Elijah and Paul






2 comments:
Poor little girl!
poor baby! she will still look cute in the easter pictures, just tell her which side is her "better side." hee.
Post a Comment