May 27, 2011

Lake Day

Updated:  Taylor added captions to the pics for me.  So fun!

We had the blessing of going to White Lake yesterday with our dear friends, the Salmons.
It was a glorious day.  
The weather was perfect and the company was even more perfect.
Britt has pics on her camera, so I'll steal them from her blog.

Back home, the kids had the best day.
Brett and Lindsey took them swimming in the morning.
Then Taylor came over for lunch and naps, and took these adorable pictures.
I love how she always finds my camera...I just love it.
Then Gina came over for dinner and bedtime.
Thank you, sweet friends, for giving us a day away!




They specifically told me they picked these flowers for Mommy.  Love.

Every time I babysit, I seem to "misplace" my Camelbak... I'm starting to realize why...

The boys played so sweetly like this the whole day.  They kept saying, "Are you gonna tell daddy we are obeying?!"  Priorities in check.

No words available for this one.


It's okay Emmaline, I keep a hidden stash of sweets too.


Hudson encouraged Em that these dragons are not so scary.  "See?!  Kiss him..."

No comments: