Well...it's about time Blogger is back.
She took my latest posts with her when she went down.
I'll wait and see if they come back. If not, I'll repost them.
I made some globes and suitcases for a sweet girl at our church who has been traveling abroad.
Her family is throwing a 'Welcome Home' party for her this weekend.
So her mom asked me to make globes and suitcases, which I loved!
I debated whether or not I should add "stamps" to the suitcases,
but decided not to screw them up. Maybe next time I'll try them?
Don't judge my geographical piping skills.
Don't you love how the US, South America and Africa are all the same size?




2 comments:
Funny, I was totally impressed by the geographical designs on your globes! Seriously! And I just wanted to mention, if you happen to have any extra cookies or scraps laying around, feel free to bring them to our girls night out Monday. I might be even more tempted than I already am to buy your cookies if I have tasted them first. (HA!) :)
I was quite impressed with the geography too...but Florida is a little big...maybe it should be that way. : )
Post a Comment