With two going to school now, this is what our bench looks like the night before!
Hudson wanted Elijah to take pictures with him...of course.
Elijah said, "You know how some people don't smile in their pictures?
Like some old people? I want to not smile and do that this time."
Ummm ok?
I had to have one of Hudson by himself!
We dropped off Elijah at his school first, then went to Hudson's.
He asked me to walk him in on the first day, but we'll try carpool next time.
Excited much?
Excited much?
He knew just what to do and found his name on the wall, hung his backpack and went right in!
I think not having Elijah with us was the trick...
And yes, that's my child who went to school on the first day with a tacky tattoo.
You might ask...what did I do on my first day in 4 years with only one child...
I took her to the doctor for her well-check up.
So that wasn't too exciting or special, but next time we'll paint our toenails or do something girly!








No comments:
Post a Comment