October 31, 2011

For the Record

Emmaline loves TV now.
It kind of happened out of the blue.

But there are really only two things she wants to watch.

Madeline.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

She brings me the remote and asks for one of the two all the time.
Where did that come from!?

Actually, we have cable for football season, and Disney is new to us, so that's part of it.
But Madeline is a DVD series, so that one is kind of out of the blue.
She loves the books too, of course.

I've got that "She's Madeline, She's Madeline" song stuck in my head all the time.

She also loves "Pink Joe Joes."
I have GOT to get a video of her saying it; she says it with 800 syllables.
Joe-Joes are Trader Joe's version of Oreos and they are way better and cheaper.
The chocolate filled kind comes in a red/pink box, so that's where "pink" comes from.
Nick and I love saying "pink joe joes" all day long.

Ok, was that random enough for ya?
I'll do better next time.  I just didn't want to forget.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Just wait till you get the MM Clubhouse "Hot Dog Dance" song stuck in your head :)

Sarah Keener said...

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog! My niece's 2nd birthday party was Mickey Mouse themed because of her love of the show.