With the craziness of our lives right now, I have noticed that I have been taking more pictures on my phone and less on my camera. And that's kept me from blogging. So I have downloaded the Blogger app to my phone (duh!) and am going to try blogging phone pics while our lives are so crazy right now. Our days are filled with lots of packing and lots of appointments. I think there's at least one appointment for one of us each day until the 17th! We leave the 18th to drive to Louisiana, so we are trying to have the house packed up before then. So until then...we'll try iphone blogging!
1 comment:
I feel for you! We were doing the same thing last Christmas. We closed on our LA house on Dec. 28th and didnt have anywhere for us to move into. We spent every weekend driving to Dallas to look at more houses. Lane lived in a hotel for a while until we could close on a house in Dallas in mid January. This year as I unpack Christmas stuff that was just thrown in boxes last year I am remembering the craziness. I have a hard time even remembering so many things about last Christmas bc our lives were so crazy! Hope yall have a Merry Christmas and a smooth move!
Post a Comment