Here's my latest excuse for not blogging...
These albums don't capture all of it, of course, but here are a few of the highlights of the week.
We didn't get to celebrate Christmas with the Roark family, since we moved right after Christmas. So they brought our gifts and we had Christmas one night; complete with a ham for dinner and presents for dessert!
Pictures of our Christmas Night:
We went on quite a few walks and they went with us to our weekly gymnastics hour.
Park and Gymnastics:
We went on a double date to Founding Farmers for dinner (thank you, Lindsey!)
and Nick and I went on a date to Lauriol Plaza (thank you, Papa and Nana C!)
I wish I had pictures of those nights, but I don't. Sad!
On Saturday, it was a gorgeous day and we headed to Eastern Market,
then the Botanic Gardens, then to the Natural History Museum, and finished it off with Good Stuff burgers, which never disappoints!
Saturday's Outings:
We loved our visit, and we're so glad you got to visit our new home, church, school and city!



2 comments:
Thanks for a great time & visit, delicious meals, & loving on the kiddos. We enjoyed every second!
The kids and I loved looking at all your pictures! Looks like a fun filled time!
Post a Comment