April 5, 2012

A Visit from Taylor

Taylor came to visit Saturday and left this morning.
It was especially fun to have girl time - it was just us and Emmaline!
(The boys were on the retreat with Nick until Tuesday.)
We did the usual girly things...
browsed at Anthropology, played dress up, ate bad foods and baked bad foods and bought bad foods.

It. was. awesome.

Toasted Marshmallow Shakes from Good Stuff




Oatmeal Bake

How Sweet It Is Pasta....there are no words.

iPhoto Funny Faces

Anthropology

Dress Up

Milkshakes at Ted's
I wish I had a video of Emmaline's running commentary on each person that strolled by.
Hilarious memories.

Snuggling
(Tay loves to doodle on her arm.  
Those aren't tattoos, so no need to cut out articles from the paper 
on the harmful effects of ink to send to her.)



We love you and treasure your friendship - thank you for helping me and encouraging me.
Come again soon.  
In two or three days?

2 comments:

Taylor R said...

can't even handle it. already buckling my seatbelt. miss you tons and tons already.

Nana C said...

Precious pics. I know you all had loads of fun!