June 13, 2012

Date Night

We have a crazy week or two ahead.
Nick leaves Saturday for the SBC in NOLA and returns Thursday.
I am hosting a social for CHBC women on Saturday at our house.  
The latest head count is 70.  I'm so excited, though!
I am flying solo until Wednesday night, when Mom and Dad come (hooray!)...
we didn't know Nick was going to be gone, or they probably would have come earlier.
I leave Thursday for a work trip to Providence, RI and will miss Nick in the air.
Then I come back Saturday night at midnight.

So, we went on a date last night since Nick is also gone tonight and tomorrow night.
We went to Matchbox, a tried and true favorite that's easy to get to and never disappoints.
I had a Proscuitto and Fig pizza and Nick had salmon and cheese grits.
Both were amazing.


And Maddie babysat for us; it was so perfect!

No comments: