We got photo bombed!
Our basement neighbors came through our house after church...too funny.
So we had them take a family photo to make up for it. ;)
Um. Elijah? Really? Can we do something else with your legs please?
And Emmaline, one day you're gonna wonder why you posed like that because you look like you weigh 175 pounds.
But I sure do love those four people.
And they made me feel so special today!
Nick got the Scout pool/beach bags I have been wanting for the summer.
They're oil cloth type of fabric, and great for summer.
(One's a cooler and the other is a big bag.)
Nick got the Scout pool/beach bags I have been wanting for the summer.
They're oil cloth type of fabric, and great for summer.
(One's a cooler and the other is a big bag.)
And he totally surprised me with an iPad!
The kids have been learning how to use a computer, and have a reading website they use for school (Raz-Kids) and they get frustrated with the Mac touch pad and accidentally make the screen disappear all the time. They are all three really rough with my computer, so I am always leery of letting them use it. But I know they need to use it, and Elijah needs to learn to type. Blah blah.
We talked about getting a refurbished iPad for one child to use and only load strategic educational apps on it for them to use while I'm working with the others on homeschool.
But I wasn't expecting it so soon!
Can't wait to use it tomorrow.
And on Thursday, a ProFlowers box was on my doorstep--I love getting those!
The kids painted some adorable pictures for me one night with Nick,
and I need to take pictures of those. Such treasures.
Nick definitely outdid himself for Mother's Day...
we will let it all count for birthday AND Mother's Day this year.
Thank you so much, sweetie!








No comments:
Post a Comment