May 25, 2010

Meet Baby Doll

Nana C and Papa gave Emmaline a baby doll for Christmas.
After seeing her with all of those boy toys lately, I thought it might be a good time to give it to her.
I told the boys it was for her, and they were sooooo excited.
We need a name for her, by the way.
We took it out of the box. (I had two helpers.)
Emmaline checked her out.
She picked her up and chewed on her bow.
Then, as all children do, opted for the packaging material.
Which I took away from her, don't worry.
Then, for a brief minute, all three were playing with gender-appropriate toys for the first time ever.
(I am sure that is a very non-PC sentence in this day and age.)Then, she tossed the baby doll behind her and went for the fire truck.

No comments: