August 21, 2011

Making Memories

Emmaline and I cut the cookies for her party together.
We made a huge mess some really sweet memories.
It took 5 times longer, and she probably gained 5 pounds after eating so much dough.
But it was really fun to have one-on-one time with her 
while the boys watched a movie in Hudson's bunk.









She got bored, and I got impatient, 
so I put her down and she moved on to the cutters.  
Before I finished, she had emptied all three layers of this container 
and the kitchen floor was booby trapped with metal cutters.
(Have you ever stepped on one of those things?!)
But we made some memories!

2 comments:

Justin and Gi said...

I. Love. It. Sometimes the hardest things make the best memories. Not to mention it is fun to get messy in the kitchen...oh the memories I have of kitchens!
On a side note...yes...it takes WAY longer with little fingers and I have BEEN there with my patience or lack of. :)
Happy Almost birthday E!

Bran said...

Love it, A! Love it! Love those floury legs!!!