August 21, 2011

Sno Cones on Campus

We headed down to NCSU's campus on Friday...
PCM gave out Snoballs on campus.
And you know the Roarks don't miss out on Snoballs.
In fact, each one of the kids had two!



This is SO Emmaline.

YESSSSSSS.
Get it, girl.

The boys rolled down a hill for 45 minutes or so.
Every single person that walked by said, "ooooh, they're gonna be itchy!"
It was one of those moments where I thought, you know...
every kid needs to roll down a grassy hill a few times in their life.
It's not the end of the world.
So I let them.
And when we got home, they hopped in the shower and rinsed off, just in case.
And they never itched!
I'm glad I let them be boys.


See what I mean?
It's always the same expression, stance, watchfulness...and lips.


Oh dear, I guess I'm going to have to have the "modest is hottest" talk soon.  ;)

1 comment:

Katie said...

A BLUE one for your 2-year-old?! Get it, A! Love the boys' t"s. :)