February 11, 2011

Elijah's Valentine

Elijah has been making valentines at preschool all week. He brings home a heart that he's colored and put stickers on each day. And he always wants to put them in our boxes, which has been really sweet. One day, he woke up first from naps (which is rare), and could not wait for Emmaline to wake up...

He helped her open her mailbox and got out all of her mini M&Ms and 'read' her his valentine.
He is so good to her!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your blog, but I love your family more.
I know you have got to be so excited that Ben and Elkie are moving to Raleigh.
Thanks for loving my family.
Rebecca Parker

K K said...

I love your mailboxes. There was only 1 left at Target when I looked. I've checked another target too... sold out :( my kids will have to share the lil' mailbox!
I did get some cute plates from Target to go with my Kohl's table runner for tomorrow. Loving this table decorating! ;-) Happy Valentines Day!

K K said...

oh and I made the whole family stop at Target with me this evening so I could run in and check if this other target had any mailboxes. Q said, "now what do we have to stop to get?" Not wanting to stop... "is this something we really need?" I said, "yes it is because it's going to be a tradition, and it's only $1"! Oh they just don't understand us women and our decor/traditions! ;-)